All our experiences are being updated, for more information you can send an email to:email@example.com or contact us at: +39 0187 713200.
Dido Bertam 31 is a 10-meter wooden motor yacht, built by the Cantieri Navali Picchiotti in Viareggio and launched in 1962.
It’s equipped with a double cabin, kitchenette, bathroom, a luminous dinette and a spacious cockpit with a large sunbathing area at the bow and comfortable leather cushions.
The experience on board the Dido Bertam 31 is something unique: it allows you to discover Cinque Terre and the Gulf of Poets on board of an elegant vintage boat and enjoy a traditional meal cooked for you by our Chef, a member of the prestigious Yacht Club Fezzano.
- Departure at 10 am from La Spezia's marina
- Cruise to the Cinque Terre with stops at each fishermen village and along our rugged coastline, discovering beautiful hidden coves
- Expected return at around 5 pm
Price: Euro 625,00 (for 2 people)
Price: Euro 990,00 (for more than 2 people – max 6 people)
The price includes:
Local food appetizers, on board traditional lunch (wine and water included), beach-towel set, snorkeling set, Skipper, fuel and mooring fees.
- Children up to 10 years-old travel for free. From 11 to 16 years old an additional cost of 130.00 Euro applies.
- In case of adverse weather conditions the cost of the service will be fully reimbursed.
- A full prepayment is required at the time of booking.
- Bookings can be cancelled free of charge up to a week before the scheduled tour.
**Please note the images are purely indicative of the boat type.
For information and reservations:
Tel: +39 0187 713200