Mizar III is a 11-meter wooden motor yacht made by the Cantieri Navali Picchiotti in Viareggio, launched in 1962.
It’s equipped with a double cabin, kitchenette, bathroom, a bright dinette and a spacious cockpit with a large fore sunbathing area and comfortable leather cushions.
The experience on board the Mizar III is something unique, it allows you to discover the Cinque Terre and the Gulf of Poets from the perspective of an elegant vintage boat, all enriched by a meal cooked specifically for you by the chef of the Yacht Club Fezzano.
- Departure at 10 am from La Spezia.
- Cruise to the Cinque Terre and along the beautiful coves hiding along the rugged coastline.
- We’ll stop only in Vernazza (1h), the most charming of the five villages.
- We’ll get on board for heading back at 3.30 pm, and arrival expected at about 5 pm.
Price: Euro 500,00 (for 2 person)
Price: Euro 800,00 (for more than 2 person – max 8 person)
The price includes:
Lunch, a bottle of wine every 4 person, water, towel set, snorkeling set, skipper, fuel and marine expenses.
The price does not include:
Any bottles consumed in addition to those offered by the crew, the shuttle service to reach the Varnazza’s harbour.
- As an alternative to the aboard lunch, you can ask about the lunch box, which can be consumed during the stop in Vernazza.
- In case of adverse weather conditions the cost of the service will be fully reimbursed.
For information and reservations:
Tel: +39 0187 713200