Mizar III is a 11-meter wooden motor yacht made by the Cantieri Navali Picchiotti in Viareggio, launched in 1962.
It’s equipped with a double cabin, kitchenette, bathroom, a bright dinette and a spacious cockpit with a large fore sunbathing area and comfortable leather cushions.
The experience on board the Mizar III is something unique, it allows you to discover the Cinque Terre and the Gulf of Poets from the perspective of an elegant vintage boat, all enriched by a meal cooked specifically for you by the chef of the Yacht Club Fezzano.
- Departure at 10 am from La Spezia.
- Cruise to the Cinque Terre and along the beautiful coves hiding along the rugged coastline.
- We’ll stop in the charming five villages.
- Expected arrival at about 5 pm.
Price: Euro 625,00 (for 2 people)
Price: Euro 990,00 (for more than 2 people – max 6 people)
The price includes:
Local food appetizers, Lunch, wine and water included, towel set, snorkeling set, skipper, fuel and marine expenses.
- Children till 10 years-old are free, from 11 to 16 years old an additional cost of 130.00 Euro is required.
- In case of adverse weather conditions the cost of the service will be fully reimbursed.
For information and reservations:
Tel: +39 0187 713200